Are Ripcaster reliable?

witters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a PCH A-110 which is said to be in stock on their website.

Anyone have dealings with them please?

Spoken to Anna who is very helpful, always call to make sure they have stock though, e.g. HDX-1000 has been showing as "in stock" for the last week.....and they have no stock :suicide:

Hello,

I've ordered a pch a-110 from ripcaster.co.uk to Lithuania. On January 29th i got an email that it was shipped via DHL, track and trace to follow, etc, price was deducted from my credit card account. Delivery time quoted was 3 to 4 days. However, it has been 6 work days now, and i am yet to receive the goods or even any tracking information. Curiously, invoice says it was shipped via City Link.

I've written several e-mails inquiring what is going on, no response. Tried calling, hit the answering machine.
Before shipping they would answer emails reasonably fast.

Seriously alarmed by now.

Finally managed to get a call through. They shipped it to Cyprus by accident, said will reroute if possible or else ship a new one.

Still, lack of communication about the situtation until absolutely pressed is hardly commendable.

Spoken to Anna who is very helpful, always call to make sure they have stock though, e.g. HDX-1000 has been showing as "in stock" for the last week.....and they have no stock :suicide:

Agree Ring them first to see if they have the stock in the warehouse ready to ship if you buy them.

If you can get through to them and speak to Anna you will find her very freindly and helpful.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom