Are JVC doing a 20% discount next week?

oaklandraiders

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just got an email from an Italian AV shop with 20% off JVC PJ's next week !
Any idea if UK are doing the same ?

Sure its AudioQuality.It
I must signed up to emails a few years ago as I get offers every now and then. Never bought from them

Even at their usual price the N7 £7070, which doesn't appear to be discounted, is not a bad price. With 20% off that's £5656.

If any UK dealer wants to offer me one for that price then I will take it!

They seem to ship to everywhere in the world except UK, cant find it in the crazy country list

I can't possibly imagine that's 20% off their current price but if it is this month may well turn out to be a very expensive one for me indeed!

Regno Unito.

I have just signed up to the newsletter but I am not holding out much hope. It was always a case of too good to be true but a man can dream! Looks like I will be waiting until the next generation. The N7 is pretty much perfect for my room other than perhaps laser so maybe that minor omission will be corrected next time.

Hi from Italy...
51DA2809-9D7C-492E-95ED-61E9C9A0BF51.jpeg

It's rude not to take an N7 at that price! Can't see laser giving me all that much more so this is going to be a keeper for a very long time!

Anyone fancy a lightly used Epson 9300???? If so there might be one in the classified soon...

Quite agree you don’t want to be rude

Its not a miracle to get a N7 for 6500 Euro, thats normal sales price most places, all you need to do is to ask.
When buying a JVC make sure you get it with the option to return it for a full refund, can recommend Ebay, that way you dont need to deal with JVC service, and buying in Italy and getting it to you i can bet you that JVC UK just give you the finger if you have a issue, despite what the seller tell you.
JVC have about the worse service level.

You will never get any trouble with JVC service, as there in none. It all depends on your dealer.

Its not a miracle to get a N7 for 6500 Euro, thats normal sales price most places, all you need to do is to ask.
When buying a JVC make sure you get it with the option to return it for a full refund, can recommend Ebay, that way you dont need to deal with JVC service, and buying in Italy and getting it to you i can bet you that JVC UK just give you the finger if you have a issue, despite what the seller tell you.

You will never get any trouble with JVC service, as there in none. It all depends on your dealer.

Really? Why didn't anyone tell me this sooner!!! I guess I am just too polite (And stupid!) to ask....

I have always thought the the N7 would be perfect for my room and the natural upgrade from an Epson 9300 but that it was a few thousand overpriced for the extra improvements. Now I know better......

Appreciate the response by the way. Just too rude to thank you earlier!

Tempting! Any of our UK Retailers willing to price Match?:D

I doubt it very much. Apparently they are less than UK dealer cost prices.

UK forever getting shafted. Oh well.

I doubt it very much. Apparently they are less than UK dealer cost prices.

Plus the fact there is no free stock in the UK. We have had backorders in for months now, and our current allocated backorders will go into 2021 now.. We are currently using a refurbed N5 in our demo room, as we had to let our demo N7 go to an install instead. Hoping to have one more delivery before Christmas, but expect all these will just fufil some of our allocated backorders, rather than create free stock again.:(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom