• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Are Harman Kardon headphones also being faked?

penguinpaul

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could tell me if there are fake Harman Kardon headphones appearing, just like Bose and Sennheisers?

I dont think I can paste a link to ebay, but item number 270515479698 got me a bit suspicious.

If fake Harman Kardons (in this case EP 710) are being made, then these must be fake, but if not??? :confused::confused:

ched

I dont know if they are genuine or not but all the items they have previously sold are 'private' which seems strange. Although their feedback is 100% and they have been an ebay member since Apr 08!

This old adage may be worth while following: 'If it looks too good to be true it probably is'

penguinpaul

Yeh I thought their feedback was odd, being 100%.... but cos of the private listings I can't see whether any of that feedback was from Harman/Kardon headphones :( :/

Oh well, like you say, they look too good to be true, and they most probably are... I'll probably give them a miss :D

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom