Are Futureent going the way of Play..?

museumsteve

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I only wonder because I ordered Van Wilder which was shipped on 28th Sept and I got it yesterday, Saturday Night Fever shipped 1st Oct and still haven;t got it and Enough also shipped on 1st Oct and not arrived.
Van Wilders arrived ina jiffy bag with a Malmo, Sweden post mark on it so have they started to remail maybe.? If so I, for one, will look elsewhere as I moved from Play to Future because of the delay in getting stuff.
Anyone else now getting delays.?

I noticed the same thing :(

Looks like theyre not keeping stock anymore.

Thing is who else to use ???

I use Ezydvd which takes between 3 and 5 days to arrive

Movietyme take 5 - 7 days

DVD Boxoffice take 5 - 14 days

CD Wow take 2 - 5 days but less choice.

I havent bough dvd's in ages...... it would be a shame if futureent were doing this. I dont have any other R1 source to be honest! Who are blackstar?

ad

blackstar only do Reg 2 as far as I know.
On a side note, I ordered 2 copies of BTTF Trilogy from Ezydvd over 5 weeks agom and still no sign (have my own copy anyway) and al the say to me is be patient..f***in' hell, how patient do they mean..:D charged me at time of despatch as well..

Still awaiting True romance from Futureent.

Released to the public, 24th Sept, still awaiting stock :(

Originally posted by museumsteve
blackstar only do Reg 2 as far as I know.
On a side note, I ordered 2 copies of BTTF Trilogy from Ezydvd over 5 weeks agom and still no sign (have my own copy anyway) and al the say to me is be patient..f***in' hell, how patient do they mean..:D charged me at time of despatch as well..

sounds like someone at customs has taken i home :(

ad

I've noticed the same thing. I've recived despatch notices for several DVDs from Future Entertainment that I would have definitely expected to be here by now but so far nothings turning up.

Allan

Originally posted by JSW
Thing is who else to use ???
www.absound.ca

If it's in stock, should get it in 4 working days.

If Future Ent can't even ship their in stock stuff on time, then they certainly don't have anything else going for them IMO. :rolleyes:

If you're prepared to pay more then the Discemporium will be the fastest.

I don't have any problems with future entertainment at all.
I recently bought Beauty And The Beast , Firefox and The Mask Of Zorro Superbit and they all arrived within a week after shipping.
They have shipped Mr. Deeds, Saturday Night Fever and Windtalkers to me last Friday so I will wait and see what happens.

But for now I don't see any problems in the future with Future Entertainment.

Originally posted by Squirrel God
www.absound.ca

If it's in stock, should get it in 4 working days.

If Future Ent can't even ship their in stock stuff on time, then they certainly don't have anything else going for them IMO. :rolleyes:

I was going to use them at one point then noticed them say that delivery could take a certain number of weeks which severely put me off......

maybe i'll suck it and see

ad

I think I've got the record here - I orderde Beauty and The Beast at 2pm on Tuesday - It arrived first post - 8am Wednesday. 18 hours from order to deliver tells me they are still in business. Take a look at their site - if it says normally despatched in 3 - 5 days, it's coming from the states so it really will take that long. If it says despatched within 24 hours, they will have stock in UK and it will take a lot less time to get to you.

Personally, I wouldn't use anyone else - especially after my Beauty & The Beast experience.

I agree with Army Bloke.

Both Future and Play have given mbe no problems.

There is the occasional delay between the item being posted and arriving, but that is down to the post office.

To be honest, it gets a bit tedious seeing all those posts complaining about delays in posted items when it is obvious that it is not the suppliers fault but the carriers.

I only ever items in stock, and certainly wouldn't dream of preordering.

Future are not the only ones waiting for True Romance. DVD Soon still don't have stock.

Originally posted by CWB
I agree with Army Bloke.
Future are not the only ones waiting for True Romance. DVD Soon still don't have stock.

Thanks for the info. This is my first problem with them and usually their dvd's arrive the day after they were shipped.

There is something funny going on with True Romance.

The UK R2 release has now been postponed to next year, and people are having difficulty in the US getting hold of a copy. I wonder if there is a fault or a right issue that has caused it to be pulled.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom