Archos Gmini 202

Discussion in 'Video Streaming Boxes & Services' started by Simmo81, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Simmo81

Simmo81

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Anyone know if this player is any good?

Just seen it it Dixons for £120! for a 20Gb player sounds amazing bargain.
    Its on their website at this price as well as in store. Just wondered if it was worth the purchase for my parents? Seems to fit the bill perfectly, good size (big HD, small dimensions), GREAT price, just need to know if is functional, wouldnt envisage any problems though.

2. Toasty

Toasty
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,536
    Great player and thats a great price. I've had one for over 6 months and have no regrets. Do a search on this forum and you'll find plenty of favourable comments. :smashin:

3. unique

unique

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,211
    i have the older 200 model which i got for £150 and it looks great, sounds great, great build, etc, no complaints, well worth the money. the newer models has better battery length and plays DRM files, but is the same apart from that. ive never used the headphones with it tho. for £120 it's well worth it. you just plug in via USB and it shows up as a HD so you can drag and drop your files without using software

only downside is you have to charge with the charger, it wont charge or power via USB (which other mp3 players do). i doubt that will bother many people tho