Archos Access 50 Text Sound

Del 80

Novice Member
Anyone know how to add a text alert sound on Archos Access 50.......currently only getting vibrate alert of incoming text.....Thanks,

Del 80

Novice Member
It should be the simplest thing to sort.....never had any trouble with all the other 'phones I've had.......but this one has got me beat !!

Del 80

Novice Member
Thanks for that.......yes I've seen that, but it doesn't actually tell you how to add, or change, a text sound, only how to change the ringtone....

depot

On the archos it seems they call a text alert sound a “ringtone for notifications“ messages, emails,etc in the sound or audio settings, can it be done there.

Del 80

Novice Member
Mmmhhh...........I go to audio profiles....it says General, Silent, Vibration, Outdoor.....and that's it......it's set to General.....

depot

As a last resort you could do a factory reset, you’d need your passwords, and your data backed up, there doesn’t seem to be much info about Archos phones around.

Del 80

Novice Member
Thanks for that......I nearly bought a Nokia, but got this thing because it was cheaper, this was a couple of years ago.......cheap is not always good........

Del 80

Novice Member
Just been into App Notifications....Messages, switched on and says make sound and screen pop up.....all very strange.....

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom