• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Archos 5 buying plugin

Philip65

Standard Member
I am new and confused. I have just bought the Archos 5 IMT and want to buy the cinema hiDef plugin. I have registered my Archos but when I follow the links I get the message
' No product registered for this plugin. We detected that the product you chose is not compatible with this plugin.' and it tries to get me to register the Archos again.

In addition I have registered my DVR station but it does not appear in 'my products' list and if I try to register it again it says ' a product already registered with that serial number

sdm197

Hi,

Did you buy the correct plug in? Its just that the plug-in for the 5 IMT "Internet Media Tablet, is different to the plug-in for the 5 IT "Internet Tablet".

Did you buy direct from the unit or from the website?

SDM197.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom