For Sale ARCHOS 5 250gb Media Player and Docking Station with cover

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Marky1973, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Marky1973

Marky1973

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +311
    ARCHOS 5 Media Player boxed with all original accessories.

Plus boxed Docking Station with instructions and leads

This is all in good condition. The surround on the Archos Device is slightly tarnished, but this is only obvious on close inspection and a good polish may see it right - usual issue with finger prints.

There is some wear to the rubber on the back of the device, down to normal use and is not severe.

The box says 160gb, but I have just reformatted and returned to factory settings and the device itself is reading 238GB free.

The Player is boxed with instructions, cleaning cloth, USB cable, docking station adaptor and the original ear phones. I have chucked in an additional new pair as the old ones have been used - I can take them out if need be.

The player has been used with a screenprotector from day one and the screen itself is in excellent condition with no dead pixels that I can see.

The Docking station is boxed with instructions and comes with the power cable (with UK/EU adaptor), remote control and input/output scart cables for connecting to a TV. The docking stations also have various other connections such as HDMI, S-Video and USB. Again this is in very good condition.

There is also a stiff fabric cover to go with the player.

Player works well with video, music and photos and can also connect to the internet via the wifi connection - slower than today's standards but adequate for a quick email or browse.

Selling purely because I don't use it anymore.

Was around £300 new.

Will post all in the UK for £75 inc postage and happy to consider reduction if collected.

Thanks for looking.

(sorry for the dodgy photo - taken on phone....but shows it working before factory reset)

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

2. Dingoo

Dingoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +570
    Any interest in a trade for a mint as new kobo mini touch reader with cover and some cash?

3. Marky1973

Marky1973

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +311
    Hi Dingoo, great offer, but not looking for a reader at the moment. Thanks for the offer though.

4. Dingoo

Dingoo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +570
    No probs at all ... I was just going to throw in the spare room as a media player :) Ill keep watching, at the current price its a bit rich for me ... but one never knows ;)

5. Marky1973

Marky1973

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +311
    Bump.....:)