• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Architectural Assortment

Robert B 2

Standard Member
Right, I've had an absolutely horrid time trying to decide which picture to enter. I took a load at the weekend (I usually photograph buildings anyway), and have at least 20 that I really like. So after much deliberation I've gone with one that I find agreeable and fully complies with the theme.

I like the way the urban form seems to hang between sky and water, and there's plenty to look at, a true assortment of arhcitectural styles. I will probably regret not entering one of my others though. I'm taking the plunge.. Here goes....

3G2-01.jpg

Looks like Photobucket has taken some of the sharpness and shine off it (as per usual) Does anyone know a better and free alternative?

Camera model: Canon EOS 350D DIGITAL
Focal length: 53.0mm
CCD width: 5.14mm
Exposure time: 0.0016 s (1/640)
Aperture: f/5.6
ISO equiv.: 100

Robert B 2

Standard Member
Thank you Nevtra.

It is looking towards the Pier Head in Liverpool. Only a 25min. train journey from you!

Mindcrime

It's a pity you weren't closer to the 3 Graces, maybe actually on the Pier Head and you would have had an even more striking architectural composition. Even a trip on the ferry over to The Wirral could have gotten all 3 in one shot. A nice shot though, and reminds me of my old home.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom