For Sale Arcam Solo - Origional

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by nwill1, Aug 31, 2017.

1. nwill1

nwill1
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Original Arcam Solo all in one system (silver) owned from new and purchased from Superfi in Birmingham.

Recently upgraded to the latest movie version due to wanting to upgrade my Blu-ray player.

It's in very clean condition, it's mint all but the smallest of marks/scuffs.

Functions as it should with two very minor glitches worth noting, there is some fading on the display and when operating from the panel and the minus volume button sometimes mutes the system, there's a knack to doing it but the remote works flawlessly.

It comes complete with Origional instructions, power cord and remote control.

I do not have the box so would like cash on collection only, based in Stourbridge, work in Worcester, Hereford and Stoke on Trent so may be able to meet at one of these locations also, however meeting there means it can not be demonstrated.

Looking for £200. No offers, seems fair as they're selling for that on eBay and seem to have a lot of cosmetic damage.

Any questions feel free to ask, whilst I've been a member for some time I have not posted before but can share other social media account details that will show my positive and genuine trading history (Ebay, cycling websites etc).

Full details of the Arcam Solo can be found here...

Arcam Solo Integrated Music System and Alto Loudspeakers

I'll upload a photos tomorrow.

Price and currency: 200.00 GBP
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Cash Only
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. nwill1

nwill1
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Bump with photos...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attached Files: