Question Arcam Solo music with Dali Zensor 3 speakers

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by Malky100, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Malky100

Malky100
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi
    I was hoping for some opinions on matching Arcam Solo music with Dali Zensor 3 speakers.

My room is about 5m x 4m. I will hook up Sky Q and though it, but I its main function will be playing music, radio/ CD and Spotify.

I have around £1500 budget.

I have managed to demo the speakers (although through a very expensive Naim unit) and for the price I though they were great. They are also stocked with a local independent dealer.

I am keen on a all in one system. My budget will just about allow me to squeeze in an Arcam solo music. Due to location I struggling to demo the arcam.

Does anyone have any experience with this set up? Will the speakers do the Arcam justice? Is this a good start point? maybe with the aim of updating the speakers in future, or is there a lower spec all in one system I should consider that would be able to make the most of the dali zensor speaker capabilities?

Thanks a lot.