Arcam Movie Solo + hdmi

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by rich521, Sep 11, 2007.

Tags:
  1. rich521

rich521

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Finally able to get this up and runnung at last yesterday, but when I connect my Panasonic DMR EX77 to either HDMI input, nothing gets through to the TV a Panasonic 37 plasma. If I connect my Xbox 360 elite, both satellite and aux work, passing the picture to the TV perfectly. I have tried different cables, and if I connect the 77 to the tv, it works perfectly. Any thoughts on what to check next, they all seem to work on their own, and the Arcam passes the X box signal through. I have read the arcam hdmi tips, and so far had no reply from them to an email. :lease:Thanks for any tips or help

2. Designer

Designer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    For my background info, what are the cable lengths and brands you are using between the recorder and Solo, and between Solo and the TV? Also, which model TV is it?
    Thanks.

3. rich521

rich521

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    The tv is a Panasonic TH37px600, the cables I have tried are two from QED, and also the cables that came with the Panasonic DVD Recorder and also the xbox 360 supplied cable. the QED cables are 1 metre, the others 1.5. I have tried all combinations, and the xbox passes through with any cable into either hdmi input, the Panasonic 77 does not, but any cable works directly into the TV from the 77.

Thanks for the post, I hope you can help as I will need the other hdmi input.

Richard