• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Arcam FMJ139 with Bright-star audio.

wavi

Standard Member
A small story first:
One year ago, my Toshiba t.v.(the amazing picture-frame 36" )have to go to service, because my component- in connection was not working.
I had my big Jamo Concert center speaker, which at that time,stay on the t.v. re-located and i put it (ab. 11kg.) ON my Denon 5000 dvd.
It took long time,before i got The t.v. back, and one day i decide to listen to some music with my sennheiser 650 put in the Denon dvd.
What can i say, i was in shock!! THe sound was amazing good!
And i have this Denon dvd from 1999, so i know the different.
The sound was so open, fast and the bass was so good, that some time, i just had to run to all my beloved cd/dvd and to spin them again and again!(yes,it was that good)!!:eek:
Than, suddenly, i remember that a few years ago, i saw en article in Audioadviser about a compony called BRIGHT STAR AUDIO, and thay have something called Little-rock, that you put ON audio component. BINGO!!!:clap:
To make my story short:
Since than i upgrade my dvd to the (again:amazing) Arcam dv29(going for the 139), and have the little-rock 2 on my dvd.
I was talking on the phone a few times with MR. Barry Kohan, which is very helpful, and i am going to order from him the new Little-Rock (with RFI/EMI) shielding, and the new Gemini UNDER my new 139!!:rotfl:
Hope it make you a believer in Isolation, as it make me!
Consider me very happy:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom