• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Sale Arcam FMJ AV9 / P7 combo

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Reaction score
Are you able to view the on-going conversation on this? I have asked @Hamm12 a question re. a possible resolution. As it stands, we're both losing out and I'm just trying to salvage the situation.
No

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Reaction score
Are you able to view the on-going conversation on this? I have asked @Hamm12 a question re. a possible resolution. As it stands, we're both losing out and I'm just trying to salvage the situation.
You haven’t lost out as the sale wasn’t fully completed, this sale isn’t going ahead. Please refund him in fullwithout any delay and relist it.

I don’t wish to repeat myself again, please do not retain the £25.00 offer as that would deemed to be churlish, please put down to experience and relish the fact that you still have access to these classifieds,

Thanks

mleecarter

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaction score
Sent. For the record, I have lost out... maybe I could have held out longer... but I've accepted £625 from another member to put this behind me. This hasn't been the sort of experience I expected - esp. given the rules you impose... As you say, live and learn.

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Reaction score
Sent. For the record, I have lost out... maybe I could have held out longer... but I've accepted £625 from another member to put this behind me. This hasn't been the sort of experience I expected - esp. given the rules you impose... As you say, live and learn.
Who was the other forum member please? The rules are there to protect both parties and work well when they are adhered to.

Thanks for making the refund promptly

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Reaction score
I relisted it, as I was advised to do by @DodgeTheViper ... There was no out-of-band communication if that's what you were worried about.
Thanks, much appreciated. I do empathise with you as it’s not nice being let down when you’ve reasonable assumed that a sale is good to go. Rest assured most sales here go without a hitch, any questions please don’t hesitate to ask or shout out to a Moderator or other experienced member.

Have a good evening

Trending threads

Top Bottom