1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arcam FMJ AV8 and DV27

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by NicolasB, Jun 18, 2003.

Tags:
  1. NicolasB

NicolasB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +660
    Of course now that I've actually finally made my mind up and ordered a home cinema processor, after waiting many months for a bargain and not finding one, NOW it seems like I can't move without tripping over an incredibly good deal on one. :mad::mad::mad:

Anyhow, over at www.hifiguy.co.uk there's an Arcam AV8 for sale for £1800 and a DV27 player for £900.

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Always the case innit? Buy something, and something else pops up (either better model or something else you need, usually going for a good price)

I bought the Kef 2.2's and a week later and another Nathan on these forums was selling off Kef 3.2's for only £200 more (although the only way I could buy them off him was to spend £1300 on my Visa whatever he wanted, as I couldn't pay cash) Who has £1300 sitting in there back pocket?

3. wilber

wilber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Lots of people who have taken up Barclaycard on their 0% for the lifetime of the transfer have taken more than they need and put it in their banks - not much help to you I suppose but you did ask.