Arcam dv88+ disk prob

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by siluro, Jan 13, 2003.

Tags:
  1. siluro

siluro
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    hi guys

just before i give arcam a bell tomorrow i wondered if anyone could have a play for me if you have a copy of Shallow Grave R2

Im running firmware 2.1.8.34 and carnt seem to use the menus on the disk, the first is the English or French menu, the player shows the pause smybol and the remote is locked out, you have to press play on the machine to get round it. And the same on the main menu for play and other options, the remotes locked and you have to press play on the machine.

If any one can give it a try in case its just my disk it would be apreciated

cheers
    lee

2. robocop

robocop

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    I've just tried R2 Shallow Grave with my DV88+ running 2.1.8.34 and it works fine.
    I tried all the menus available without a single hitch.
    Sounds like a faulty disc,but give the every helpfull Arcam a call, as they may know of any existing problems with this particular DVD.

3. siluro

siluro
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    cheers mate, the disk was one from a cheap boxset and its one of those that feel like its pressed on a 20p style media then again the case is the same:D

may be arcam might be able to help but its not a big prob, carnt coplain to much tho as its just a supurb machine

once again nice one
    cheers
    lee