1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arcam DV 88 & sims2 projector

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by fulbeck1999, May 6, 2001.

Tags:
  1. fulbeck1999

fulbeck1999

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Help I have had installed an Arcam dv88 lonked to a sims2 projection system. Firstly the picture quality and sound are first class ..but I have one problem. Moving the region using the open tray and then entering the required 1111 etc works but it will not return to region two this way. I have to reboot the component and tv system to auto. Should it's memory not do this and how do I fix the problem.

2. Dorian

Dorian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Just set the machine to region 13 (all) and then select the correct output format under "high quality video" that you require.

The player will then play all discs and keep the video format you require.

Domino

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The problem you are having is easily fixed take a trip to your loacal dealer and have the DVD's software updated to the latest version 1.74 this is free of charge and take all of five minutes to do, this will solve the problem of the DVD switching itself to a different video format, also make sure that you have the latest software uploaded on your Sim2. Again your deal sould be able to bring a laptop and do this for you either free or for a small call out fee e.g. the petrol mileage.

Hope that helps.