For Sale Arcam, Denon, AE Aego T, Sony Bluray - 5.1 complete set-up

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Varm29, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Varm29

Varm29
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Here I have the following AV amp, CD player, BluRay + 5.1 speaker set-upfor sale as a complete package..

Denon AVR1707 AV Receiver with remote - all works perfect
    AE Aego T 5.1 Speaker package (5 speakers and sub) - few marks as you would expect, great condition
    Arcam CD62 CD player - works perfect, amazing sound, small crack in screen as shown + remote
    Sony Blu-Ray Player BDP s5100 - as new used only twice + remote
    Speaker Stands - Custom made to fit solid oak front speaker stands for the Aego T's and wall brackets x 2 for rears.

Sounds great, all in working order, only selling due to separation and space issues as now moving to Sonos.

All items have mains leads and remotes. some still have original boxes which I can locate if needed.
    I also have some high quality cables and interconnects QED silver anniversary cable if needed but these are not included and will be extra cost.

(please note I do not wish to split as need to sell all together)

Thanks for looking

Price and currency: £375
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: PAYPAL or CASH IN PERSON
    Location: Retford, Nottinghamshire, UK (postcode starting DN22)
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016