1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arcam Delta 250 Cd Transport+black Box 50 D/a Converter

Discussion in 'Arcam Owners' Forum' started by thekingbeyond, Oct 20, 2004.

Tags:
  1. thekingbeyond

thekingbeyond

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +274
    Picked up a brand new absolutly mint ARCAM DELTA 250 CD TRANSPORT+BLACK BOX 50 D/A CONVERTER,when i say brand new they were in factory sealed box`s,everything in side was sealed,came with all cables,documents,warrenty cards etc,ive only opened it to try and was shocked how good the sound quality was, even through my av amp.i was going to keep but wife didnt like the look of them :mad: so they are on ebay now.
    any one got an idea of what they will go for?how much would i have to spend to day to match them for quality? :)

2. barnythebear

barnythebear
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Had a 170 and black box 3 cost about £170. Picked up a Cd23 from ebay for about £450. Shows some improvements tighter bass being the most obvious.

3. thekingbeyond

thekingbeyond

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +274
    i dont know much about arcam gear is the 170 a lesser model than the 250?So i should get more than £150 for my stuff in the condition its in?

4. barnythebear

barnythebear
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Not 100% sure but I would think so. Look on ebay at the moment, there seem to be other black boxes etc on there but the auctions are nowhere near finished. Should give you some idea of what you might expect but it depends on who is bidding and how badly they want it.