For Sale ARCAM AVR600 Not used - bought 1 month ago

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Hi End, Feb 28, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Hi End

Hi End

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have an AVR600 in Black - new from a London Arcam dealer that was registered by the dealer I purchased it from on January 31st 2013, not opened (although the dealer did set it to my requirements before selling it) and not registered by me yet. So whoever buys it can register it as the first owner with 5 years warranty.

It is to the very latest specification with 1.4 HDMI 3 D card fitted as standard. The unit is in black.

I am reluctantly selling before I use and set it up, because of a move overseas for work.

I am looking for £3200 OVNO for this great piece of AV kit that sells for £4,400 RRP.

I have not posted pictures of it because its still under wraps. I would prefer it to be collected from my Cheltenham address due to the sheer weight >30kg's. Payment by BT preferred, or PP deposit and balance by BT.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,038
    Are you able to provide the receipt?

3. Hi End

Hi End

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Of course. Its also registered with Arcam by the dealer.

4. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,038
    Can you confirm the price you paid rather than the RRP, thanks

5. Hi End

Hi End

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have absolutely no issues in showing the potential purchaser all documents and details of purchase if and when a deal is made. There has not been and will not be any misleading through my advert. This was meant to be a simple honest sale, but now I seem to be wrapped up in some sort of attack and accusation due to the nature of the sale.

Moreover, I am not sure what you are implying here? I cannot see this president in other posts on the site, nor can I see this specific requirement in the trading rules (unless I am missing something - quite possibly).

I can assure you that there is nothing untoward here. But it appears that you are intent on putting negative vibes out on my thread unnecessarily. All documentation will be provided to the buyer and they will have the privilege of being the first to register the unit for the reasons stated.

I really have no desire to be the victim of a misguided witch hunt and would rather pull the ad from the site if there is any further unfounded sabre rattling or unwarranted victimisation. This is a genuine sale and anybody is absolutely welcome to visit my home to see the unit and enjoy a freshly made cappuccino in the process!

If you have any further queries please use PM.

6. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,038
    I simply asked how much you paid. Not a witch hunt, not victimisation, just a simple question and perfectly relevant to your advert. Now how about a mature response to the question?

7. Hi End

Hi End

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I must say that your response is extremely patronising for a 'senior' moderator. I have responded fully. Please re read my reply and as I said before, please use PM if this has now become a personal vendetta.

8. UrbanT

UrbanT
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,038
    Really, as opposed to your unwelcome and rude attitude. Advert closed and trading ban applied