Question Arcam AVR400

Ronnyws

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just upgraded my sound system and bought used Arcam AVR400. Everything is good until I got my Rega Planar 2 today and found no Phono input on the Arcam. I can not find the manual and tried to look at this forum. I can only find 1 thread saying people connect turntable to PVR input and renamed it to Phono. I don’t understand this. Can I get any help here? Thanks.

thanks. But somehow the website can’t be accessed anymore. I tried few times even from Arcam website.

That's weird, it works for me! I can download it, but it's too large to add here as an attachment. Do you have any online storage I can upload to? Or do you want to try the website again from a different device / browser?

Hold on, try this:

Thanks, I finally opened on my tablet.
But I can’t find anything about phono connection. Maybe it just doesn’t take phono unless it’s preamp ed? A bit disappointed, it means I have to buy phono stage.

Thanks, what a disappointment. It means tomorrow need to spend more for the phono stage. :(

Hello All, just moved from a denon AVR4306 to a Arcm avr400. Nice enough unit although I do get some pops when switching the unit on. This morning even so much that it blew a fuse in the house..... Checked to see if I could update firmware but all I can find online is host version 2.28. When checking the unit itself I see host version 2.30. this one sounds like a newer version but I can't find this version on the Arcam website? Is 2.28 somehow a newer version than the 2.30? Thanks, marc

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom