1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arcam AVR300 Superceded?

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by kmhtkmhtkmht, Sep 20, 2005.

Tags:
  1. kmhtkmhtkmht

kmhtkmhtkmht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has the Arcam AVR300 been superceded by anything else in the Arcam Range? The reviews ALL seem to love this 300 and I am thinking about it cause all the reviews says that this an the Anthony Gallo Reference 3's are a Great Match?

Ideas?

2. Starkiller

Starkiller

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    im sure its current, arcam arent like the Jap manufactures who seem update there modals every season with new gimics

love mine loads, pure class

demo for yourself

3. LFCRules

LFCRules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +188
    Hi,

The AVR300 doesn't have a direct replacement in the current DIVA range. It is still the current model available in the ARCAM price range range. However, ARCAM have released in the last few weeks the AVP700 and P1000 pre/pro AV amp. This has a number of additional features and advantages over the AVR300, but at a significantly increased price ;)

Check out the ARCAM DIVA website for info on the AVP700/P1000 combo and the ARCAM forum here for reviews/prices.

By the way, I have a 10 month old AVR300 and it still blows me away with it's performance. :smashin:

Cheers

Andy