Hello All! I'm having some problems with my Arcam 300 receiver. Would anyone know if the situations listed below can all be fixed with a software upgrade? Mine shipped with 2.6+ Thanks! Paul Issues: When switching to another source after watching a DVD, the unit sometimes goes silent. At times the front panel has stopped responding to the remote and front panel operation. A hard reset of power on the front of the unit corrects. Guarenteed a source could be active one minute, then it goes silent the next. Even cranking the volume you could hear nothing until the unit was hard reset. Sometimes, the unit just shuts itself off for no apparent reason. I've checked all wiring, etc throughly... no cause for this... I was not pushing the unit hard at the time it clicked off on its own, and no other item in my rack was responding wierdly to any power surge, etc. When playing a DVD with DD, the center channel almost always is not decoded. Leaving the DVD player playing, and soft cycling power on the unit corrects. Sound is then restored to the CC. In general, the center channel, when being decoded with DD, can sound a bit weak... or thin and sharp... when compared with my matching fronts. DTS or PLII sounds just fine. Tried messing around to find out what was wrong... so I tried to downmix the DD signals to the two front speakers. Works, except the left speaker sounds a lowder in the vocals than the right speaker. Before I'm asked, all fronts are of equal distance to my sitting positition, and I have distance and trim accurately adjusted in the unit. I have also ruled out my DVD player, because my sat signal when pumping out DD has the same effect... just not that often.