Wanted Arcam avr-600

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Pete2, Aug 26, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Pete2

Pete2
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Due to what I have read on this forum and read in reviews I'm on the lookout for a arcam avr-600, preferably in black 3d version but will consider silver as well with or without 3d please let me know of any issue before the sale. My main reason for wanting one is for music in stereo mode movies are very important to me too so looking for all round performance. Without resorting to separate stereo amp as that's just too complicated especially when arcam told me this is as good as thier stereo amp fmj a38. No other models please and no other brands just the avr600

Prefer if the amp has warranty as the last thing I want is a unreliable amp with no warranty.

Willing to travel

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Phylos

Phylos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Hi

I'm considering selling my amp - it only has about 10 months warranty remaining but never had any reliability problems.

Regards

3. Pete2

Pete2
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    How much? What colour? 3d or not?

4. barnsleyben

barnsleyben

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Hi Pete,

I have a black not 3d AVR600. It has no warranty but Arcam's customer service is fantastic if anything should ever go wrong. The unit is in perfect working order and its a cracking much loved amp which is only available due to an upgrade. I'd be looking for £1300 and its available for pick up in its original packaging from E3 in London.

Cheers

Ben

5. Phylos

Phylos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    My unit has the 3D board (you can have the original board as well if you want!).

It is classic black;) Looking for around £1800 delivered.

6. Pete2

Pete2
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Sorry would now prefer 3d £1800 is over my budget I my amp just stopped working so trying to buy a cheaper amp now with warranty as I have now realised that warranty is very important

7. Screen Man

Screen Man
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I have an Anthem MRX700 for sale with full warranty which a lot of people rate over the arcam as its more reliable if your interested lemme know