• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Arcam AVR 600 with 7inch LCD

Stump

Standard Member
I use my Arcam AVR 600 for music only ,When changing settings and some DVD-A I require a screen.The manual mentions a AMX touch screen but I want a 7inch LCD similar to the one below.Some are powered by the HDMI connection.Anyone recommend one that will work with the Arcam.There a some on ebay designed for cars but dont know if they will do the job.

P.S At the moment I use a 22inch LCD from the bedroom when needed.

Stump

7" LCD Color Screen TV AV VGA Car Rearview 16:9 Monitor | eBay

Rock Danger

Distinguished Member
You have a 3.5 thousand pound av amp for music only? Do you have a 5.1 music set up or something? You could use a touch screen harmony remote which would do it all for you.

Rock Danger

Distinguished Member
Ok - well the harmony has a touchscreen which you can program to display anything. What settings did you have in mind changing? After you initial setup - just treble, bass and sub I'd imagine?

Stump

Standard Member
Ok - well the harmony has a touchscreen which you can program to display anything. What settings did you have in mind changing? After you initial setup - just treble, bass and sub I'd imagine?

Hey Rock
I need to access the setup menu and DVD-A menu.The harmony does not do this.Do you understand it is not a monitor?

Mark.Yudkin

Distinguished Member
Any small TV wiht compatible connectivity should be OK, although I can't say whether one targetted at automotive applications would work, and VGA isn't a supported connection option.

How about a Panasonic TX-L19D28EP or a Samsung LE19D450 (or the local equivalents), as these would definitely be fine?

Stump

Standard Member
Any small TV wiht compatible connectivity should be OK, although I can't say whether one targetted at automotive applications would work, and VGA isn't a supported connection option.

How about a Panasonic TX-L19D28EP or a Samsung LE19D450 (or the local equivalents), as these would definitely be fine?

Hey Mark
At the moment I use my bedroom 22inch LCD when needed.What I want is a 7inch screen which will not stand out in the hifi area.:smashin:

Mark.Yudkin

Distinguished Member
Hey Mark
At the moment I use my bedroom 22inch LCD when needed.What I want is a 7inch screen which will not stand out in the hifi area.:smashin:
Sorry, confusion 19 inch and 19 cm (I really must stick to web sites that don't use inches and thereby throw me).

Last edited:

adeeb

Standard Member

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom