Arcam avr 100/200 Owners

siluro

Standard Member
Right, this may seem like a really strange request but could any one with one of these in black post a pic of it?

Im thinking of gettig one these and ive seem them in silver which looks well sexy but all my kits black and the only pic ive seen of them in black, makes em look really horrible so im happy to go silver for the little arcam but would prefer black so, if anyone can show me how sweet they look in bkack, please do:D

thanks in advance
lee

Nobber22

Sorry, I don't have a digital camera (yet, but Xmas is on the way:devil: ), but I can tell you that I had a bunch of mates around this weekend and they all thought my black AVR200 was well sexy. All my other kit is black too. I much prefer the black Arcam to the silver - it isn't shiny black like Sony, etc, but slightly matt and looks very cool on my rack. The small silver buttons look pretty elegant too.

siluro

Standard Member
Cheers guys, i was gonna get mine from empire so it would have had to get the black, for a silver a price match from rs would be in order which i didnt fancy

Any pics are still welcome, and i hope santa brings you ya digicam Nobber22 :D

cheers guys

lee

T

triplebj

Here is a quick pic of my AVR200 :)

BJ

Attachments

• arcam_avr200_sm.jpg
    arcam_avr200_sm.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 700
T

triplebj

And without flash ;)

Shoot me an email/PM if you want a bigger pic.....

BJ

Attachments

• arcam_avr200_sm2.jpg
    arcam_avr200_sm2.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 573

siluro

Standard Member
Wow, cheers bj. It certainly looks better than those pics they put on the sites, sometime they just dont do the kit justice

thanks mate
lee

The latest video from AVForums

LG C1 OLED TV Best Picture Settings for SDR, HDR and Dolby Vision
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom