For Sale Arcam AV8 and Arcam DT26 for sale

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by monkeyboy69, Apr 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. monkeyboy69

monkeyboy69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    item 1
    Black Arcam FMJ AV8 - £250 p+p extra
    FMJ AV8 Preamp Processor - - Arcam
    excellent condition in smoke free house, comes complete with manual, original packing/ boxing, power cord and remote control
    While there hasn't been any damage to the remote, its texture doesn't feel right and almost feels sticky, hence I've usually used a universal remote in place of it and it has sat in a cupboard.

I've taken it out of my system now and boxed up ready to go to seller as soon to move

item 2
    Silver Arcam FMJ DT26 - £100 - p+p extra

FMJ DT26 Digital Radio Tuner - - Arcam

front fascia looks perfect , very very slight scratch on the very edge of unit. so slight I couldn't get picture but I want to be open.
    I don't have the original box , so comes with unit, power cord, remote and manual.

remote is hard plastic so no issue with this one

I'd prefer to hand over in person rather than send and can arrange to meet if not too far (15-20 mile) but will send by courier (price unknown) if distance too far.

Would sell the pair for £300 but happy to sell separate but please don't try push me down too much guys as I'd rather hang onto them. Originally paid nearly 4k for the pair

Price and currency: 350
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files: