Arcam A22 vs A32 - what's the difference?

K

kapuscinski

Can anyone offer some input into what the difference is between this two? Is the A32 just the newest version with some tweaks? Has a comparison ever been made? Looking at the Arcam website offers no help (Arcam never posts any info about there products)

Thanks
Chris

Externally similar but internally totally different, although the functionality is broadly similar. The A32, introduced in 2001, is the later design and technically better in most respects IMHO. I'll leave it to others to give subjective opinions.

HTH.

John Dawson (Arcam)

Hello John Dawson,

I am considering buying an A32 within the next few months, as this integrated amplifier is now five years old, do you intend on replacing it with a new model this year?

Seán

SDunne said:
Hello John Dawson,

I am considering buying an A32 within the next few months, as this integrated amplifier is now five years old, do you intend on replacing it with a new model this year?

Seán

That is something Arcam are unlikely to divulge until it happens. Only dealers will be informed of a replacement ahead of time.

"That is something Arcam are unlikely to divulge until it happens. Only dealers will be informed of a replacement ahead of time."

Right, thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom