• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Arcam 850 & HDMI lipsync?

vespaman

Standard Member
Yesterday I connected my new 850, replacing my old trusty Onkyo TX-NR905. While the set-up was smooth, I could not get the HDMI lipsync to work. Could not find any reference to it in the manual either....

Basically, the info says 0 msec, unless I manually set a value in the lipsync setting on the input.
Is there some way to enable the hdmi auto lipsync on this device, that I have missed?

The 850 feeds a Epson LS10000, and the old Onkyo had no issues with hdmi lipsync. This is my first Arcam, so maybe I'm missing something here, or can it be that it simply does not support hdmi lipsync information (hard to beleive on a unit in this price range)?

I tried to change the starting order; projector, 850, and dune media player, still 0ms.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom