Arcade sticks on original Xbox?

Trun0Jay

Standard Member
So, I'm looking to get a softmod Xbox for some mame action, and can't complete the experience without an arcade stick.

I DO have two arcade sticks for PS3 and 360 right now, both Hori and USB. I'm not sure if there's a way to get them working on the original Xbox, but if you do know how, please let me know.

Otherwise, are there any sticks designed for the original xbox I can look into?

Thanks

Jones the Steam

I use the Logic 3 Arcade Stick on my Xbox.
£15 on Amazon - Arcade Stick (PS2/Xbox/PC): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games but I picked mine up for about £8 on eBay.

Makes the MAME games more fun, and it's nice to configure the buttons eg the 3 fire buttons in Missole Command or Bank Panic to make them just like the arcade cabinet. And I would rather bash one of these than damage my original Xbox controller playing Track and Field or PacLand.

Trun0Jay

Standard Member
Seems like a fair price, although I'll keep looking around for a deal cheaper than amazon. Thanks for bringing my attention to this stick, looks cool.

I always like using an arcade stick on emulators for Starfox too, call me weird, but it worked pretty well with the controls

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom