Arcade Live game problems!!

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by frozendexter, Apr 23, 2007.

1. frozendexter

frozendexter
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi All!

I’ve had my 360 since launch, and have purchased a few Live Arcade games in that time such as Geometry Wars, Defender, Castlevainia, Zuma etc. without any problems.

However I have recently moved house, and so for the last month my 360 has lived in its box. Last night I got it out for a spin, It started fine and launched my account, it told me it couldn’t connect to Xbox Live which is fine as we don’t have broadband back yet.

But now when I go to my Arcade Live games list about half of the games I had bought ask me if I want to play the trial version, or buy the game.

Is this because I am not connected to Xbox Live at the moment? Has anyone else had this happen??

Cheers.

2. Codehead

Codehead

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,158
    I've heard of this if you have a replacement console. The games are tied to the machine they were bought/downloaded to (DRM :mad: ). Apparently the MS helpline can give you a code to re-download the games and tie them to a new console if that's the case. However, as you can't connect to XBL, I guess that's not a great help.