• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Arcada 72 100 PIP Problem AV settings

215m3

Standard Member
Hi I'm new here

I have the above telly. I bought it 6 months old in 1996 and still have it. It is not my main tv, but the other day the girlfriend hit a button and changed the channel from the tv setting to svhs input. As the remote has been used to the extent there are no more signs on the buttons, i don't know which but changes the AV setting.

Can anyone please help me with the diagnosis or send me a manual or link to a manual for the remote.

Thanks in advance

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Where are you located?
I doubt you're in the UK as that is not a familiar brand name...or is that a model name?...Loewe perhaps?

215m3

Standard Member
Where are you located?
I doubt you're in the UK as that is not a familiar brand name...or is that a model name?...Loewe perhaps?

It is a Loewe TV. I am located in the UK and bought it from sevenoaks in Edinburgh. I stay near livingston.

Are you familiar with this tv/remote?

Thanks in advance

JayCee

Distinguished Member
It is a Loewe TV.

You should always give the make of the TV when asking for help.:lesson:
I had a look on the Loewe website where you can download user manuals but that model is not listed...no Arcadas are listed.
What exactly is the problem...is it stuck on the AV input and you cannot get it back to TV mode?...or is it that you want to change the AV input signal from S-Video to RGB or Composite or what?
Have you tried pressing a few buttons to see what they do?

215m3

Standard Member
I also could not find it on the website.

It is stuck on svhs input mode and need to get it back to tv mode, but because none of the buttons on the remote are visible i am unsure of what buttons i need to press.

I have the old narrow style remote, with rows of 3 of the large buttons, then 2 rows or 4 small buttons, then 3 rows of 3 small buttons for colour, contrast and picture size. then a sliding cover that has 2 yellow and blue arrow buttons, + - a menu and x button.

cheers

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Maybe someone who recognises the remote description will come along and tell you which button is which but...to be honest why not just press a button or two and see what they do...it's not as though you will damage it...go on...live dangerously :D

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom