Quantcast

Aquarium DVD for your plasma

C

Craigt

Hi All,

Im about to buy me a nice plasma TV and I was wondering if you can get DVD's that have aquarium scenes on them to play whilst you have guests etc.

A friend informs me that you can get such a DVD along with other scenes such as a view through a window etc.

Any info would be very much appreciated :smashin:

loonatic

Novice Member
Would these type of discs be okay for prolonged use ? or do they have static areas ?

Cheers, Lee

H

Harry1265

I think there is an aquarium on the 2nd disc of the Finding Nemo DVD set.

F

fil

HI,

If you do a search for Marine Aquarium 2, you can download a free demo of an aquarium to check out. It goes through various colour changes and "night" scenes, so there are no burn in problems.

Regards, fil.

D

dcguy

Are these "background" DVDs in widescreen format or "full screen" format? I recently bought a plasma and had the mistaken notion that I would never see the black bars at the top and bottom of a wide format movie again. WRONG. I had to give myself a crash course in aspect ratios.

Anyway, I am also interested in these plasma art DVDs but I want full screen viewing (without having to zoom, and therefore lose quality) not "widescreen" with black bars.

Can anyone tell me how these are viewed? I am going to assume they are, indeed, full screen DVDs and not widesceen (technically speaking). Thanks.