Quantcast

Aquaman 2 (16th December 2022)

Garrett

Do you think its right for employers to punish people rather than the law?
Although Vinnie Jones not played an hero as far as I know but was convicted of assault and still got hired for loads of films.

Although different for a person in there job commiting the crimes.

Also a lot for people in the media being accused of something and get sacked/having there program removed e.g. Paul Gambaccini. Whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty.

richp007

Distinguished Member
Do you think its right for employers to punish people rather than the law?
Although Vinnie Jones not played an hero as far as I know but was convicted of assault and still got hired for loads of films.

Although different for a person in there job commiting the crimes.

Also a lot for people in the media being accused of something and get sacked/having there program removed e.g. Paul Gambaccini. Whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty.
Trial by media no longer requires such verdicts.

Everyone makes up their own minds, or just agrees with who their favourite YouTuber is!

I've not really had the impetus to look into it all yet, but it's a shame it's come down to this for the couple anyway.

Garrett

Trial by media no longer requires such verdicts.

Everyone makes up their own minds, or just agrees with who their favourite YouTuber is!
I strongly try not to.

tonyk79

I strongly try not to.
I think you are both correct and a lot of the time the media are driven by their own bias or whatever they think will generate clicks and to hell with whomever they are shredding or life they are ruining.