Aquaman (12th December 2018 UK) directed by James Wan

Sink or Swim ?

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Reportedly Warner Bros has set writers Will Beall (Gangster Squad) & Kurt Johnstad (300: Rise of an Empire, 300) to create two competing script for a stand alone Aquaman film, with the studio choosing the best fit.

Jason Momoa
is still yet to be officially announced as the character by WB for his smaller role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, where we are first likely to see the DC character.

O9l3xc6.jpg

An odd choice for a possible stand alone film. It might be OK but I'd much rather see a Martian Manhunter film.

Bri

What I know about comics has come from the dc films and marvel films and TV shows. So what's this fella all about then?

That's handy. So he's got the advantage in the sea. Maybe Ariel should marry him.. Lol!

Zack Snyder phoned in to a radio station when they were slagging off Aquaman and defended him, he said that he would be super strong out of the water due to the massive pressures he survives in the deep waters, also his trident could cut superman, at the time he wouldn't confirm he is in the film but since then it has been confirmed Momoa is to make and appearance in BvS

Unfortunately i can't help but think of Aquaman as being a completely useless superhero since seeing the Family Guy take on him

Aquaman starring Jason Momoa confirmed for 2018

Rumoured ‘300: Rise of an Empire’ director Noam Murro is wanted by WB to helm, and same goes for actor Karl Urban for a supporting, maybe villainous role.

karl urban as dredd, shooting the muties...

WB want Furious 7 director James Wan to helm Aquaman.

James Wan confirmed as director

David Leslie Johnson (Wrath of the Titans) has been hired to write the screenplay. Taking over scribes Kurt Johnstad and Will Beall who were writing two separate scripts for contention.

Live clip of af Aquaman on dry land riding a sea creature.
Aquaman.gif

What I know about comics has come from the dc films and marvel films and TV shows. So what's this fella all about then?
And hes the son of an Altantian Princess and a lighthouse keeper Tim Curry who I think was Welsh as he was always singing that favorite sole song of there's Whale kipper whelkome in the hillside.:rolleyes: And sang it quite loud in case those under the water had poor herring.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
He was the first to coin that phrase Arnie always saying 'Eel be back':smoke:

And hes the son of an Altantian Princess and a lighthouse keeper Tim Curry who I think was Welsh as he was always singing that favorite sole song of there's Whale kipper welcome in the hillside.:rolleyes: And sang it quite loud in case those under the water had poor herring.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

What? aquaman's dad is a killer clown and that horned demon thing from Legend?

And hes the son of an Altantian Princess and a lighthouse keeper Tim Curry who I think was Welsh as he was always singing that favorite sole song of there's Whale kipper welcome in the hillside.:rolleyes: And sang it quite loud in case those under the water had poor herring.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are you sure this is the time or plaice for this sort of thing?

What? aquaman's dad is a killer clown and that horned demon thing from Legend?
No they say this Tim Curry was some hot dish.

EDIT
BTW Tim is the name quoted on some sites but see post with comic origin below where Tom rather than Tim used.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom