Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ugg10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Well done to those who entered, good to see some new faces :thumbsup:

The theme for April was "Organic close up"! :cool:

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

TBC a huge thank you to Gordon @ for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

jamescg1972

Pretty brilliant photos this month and loads of them - went with @JDR82 andthat Puffin! Such detail when you zoom in - and love those colours. Was a tough choice though

Marika

Lots I liked and well done everyone for coming up with SO many entries, good month! Jonhmc, wongataa's bee emerging and Spanner were my favourites when I first saw them but Spanner had to win. That eye photo is amazing and it's kind of exactly what I had in my mind, what I hoped someone would come up with.

JDR82

A lot of entries this month, pressure is on for a good follow up theme @spannersatcx ...... I mean whoever is going to win this month, just no way to tell at the moment.

johnmc

wongataa for me this time . did love the spanners one too .

Zone

Well done to spannersatcx; new competition up and running very soon!

snerkler

Well done @spannersatcx, I totally forgot about the comp and voting this month :facepalm:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom