• wongataa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zone

Reaction score
Well done to those who entered this month :thumbsup:

The theme for April was "Open/Anything Goes":cool:

Please view the attached thumbnail file to view all the entries; please let me know if yours isn't there!

Now I have allowed a few pictures again that don't have exif attached!
We all have bigger concerns at the moment; but for future these won't be allowed but as always the original picture can be emailed to [email protected] to confirm your entry!

ContactSheet-001.jpg

TBC a huge thank you to Gordon @ for his continued support throughout the years and his offer of a free ISF calibration to a TV/projector of your choice to the winner :thumbsup:

The closing date for votes will be shown at the top of the poll and don't forget that all votes are public so no voting for yourself :nono:

Also if you have entered a picture then you are expected to vote, else all votes accrued by you will be disallowed

Last edited:
Congrats. To all who entered - great set of varied shots - as you might expect from a great open theme :cool:

Was between Para and M for me, but I've gone with M's as it's pretty much perfect for this king of shot :smashin:

Toby for me. You beat me in my own game. I thought, that for once, I won’t do a flower (although I nearly did). Those particular daisies are pretty hard to beat in looks department, very striking. Nice shot!

Paranormalist for me. Think the photo sums up the virus situation quite well at the moment. The wire mesh is like us all being locked up, and the cross is hope for the future.

Difficult this month. Torn between 4. Gemeit iandrews marika and snerkler.
Snerkler got it in the end. That colour!

Likewise, came down to Marika and Snerkler - liked the composition of Snerkler’s just that little bit more in the end.

Well done Snerkler; new competition up and running soon!

Thanks to all the people that voted for my photo, it's much appreciated.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom