• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Apps that are optimised for the iPhone 4 screen

norealplan

Distinguished Member
I thought it would be good to get a list going of apps that have been specifically designed for the new iPhone 4 screen and it's higher resolution. Hopefully in a few weeks/months this list will be stupidly long and not needed as every app has been updated, but for next week, it should be useful to show off our shiny new iPhones :devil:

So far I've come across:

- National Rail
- Flight Control
- Twitter
- Kindle
- Real Racing

Last edited:

Simba

Distinguished Member
I thought it would be good to get a list going of apps that have been specifically designed for the new iPhone 4 screen and it's higher resolution. Hopefully in a few weeks/months this list will be stupidly long and not needed as every app has been updated, but for next week, it should be useful to show off our shiny new iPhones :devil:

So far I've come across:

- National Rail App

great news - one of my favourite apps! no more dreaded pixely text :thumbsup:

choddo2006

Distinguished Member
It's also optimised for "multitasking" although I have to say it seemed to snap up quick enough before and remember where it was.

Pocket Universe

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom