• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Apples Returns policy

Jon12345

I am very tempted to get an iMac 27" but have a few issues that first need ironing out.

1. If I buy an iMac, do they all come with a no questions asked 14 day refund policy, where I can return it for any reason? Is the returns policy the distance selling regulations or Apples own policy?

2. If I buy it for my business (self employed), can I still return it for any reason?

I ask this because I fear a dreaded dead pixel on the gorgeous display of the iMac. Any idea how many of them get dead pixels? Or is it a slim chance? I would want to return the iMac if I found one.

Thanks,

Jon

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
I am very tempted to get an iMac 27" but have a few issues that first need ironing out.

1. If I buy an iMac, do they all come with a no questions asked 14 day refund policy, where I can return it for any reason? Is the returns policy the distance selling regulations or Apples own policy?

2. If I buy it for my business (self employed), can I still return it for any reason?

I ask this because I fear a dreaded dead pixel on the gorgeous display of the iMac. Any idea how many of them get dead pixels? Or is it a slim chance? I would want to return the iMac if I found one.

Thanks,

Jon

Let me google that for you

bprentice2010

There returns process is so easy and is no quibble. I bought a time capsule last week but I'm not happy with it. Contacted apple today and it is being collected by the courier tomorrow. Once apple have received it the money will be refunded back to my card within 5 days.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom