• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Applecare replacement packaging

bearman3784

Distinguished Member
Just took delivery of a new 3GS due to sound quality problems on my old one, the UPS driver picked up my old phone at the same time and just said i had to drop it into the bag he provided which he then stuck another delivery label on. opened my new phone after he left and there is another box to return my old one in :confused:
i did question the driver whether its normal to just put the bare phone in the bag and he said it was fine. i rang apple just so they had a note incase it turned up smashed to bits :facepalm: anyone else return theirs in the provided box or did you just let the UPS guy deal with it?

Trune

Established Member
did you get a recipt for the phone you returned?

with the iphone 4 i arranged collections seperate to the delivery of the new one. but i guess every situation is different.

bearman3784

Distinguished Member
no it was all digitally signed for, in the email i got it said they wern't allowed to deliver the new one unless you could swap over the old one there and then

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom