For Sale Applecare replacement iPhone 5 32GB, White, Sim Free with warrenty

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by ewaht, Aug 15, 2013.

1. ewaht

ewaht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    My day one original factory unlocked iPhone 5 32GB was replaced at the Birmingham Apple store when it developed a speaker fault.

This is therefore an Applecare direct replacement factory unlocked iPhone 5 32GB in mint as new condition.

I have the original Apple purchase receipt and a copy of the Apple Proof of Coverage email sent from Apple which can be used as proof of replacement of your product for your insurance provider. Showing details of both the original and replacement serial and imei numbers.

I will also supply the original purchased iPhone 5 box along with the accessories which include a set of unused Apple white headphones.

Official Applecare warranty till 21/09/2013, so can be extended if needs be by the buyer if needs be.

The iPhone 5 is fully factory network unlocked and is 3G compatible with all current UK mobile networks.

Only 4G LTE compatible with Three and Orange/EE/T-Moblie as are all other iPhone 5 devices.

I have not updated the iPhone to the IOS 7 beta and has a screen protector on the front and the original protector on the back since i have had it.

£385 Cash on collection
    £400 Inc RMSD delivery payment PPG or BACS

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  2. ewaht

ewaht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Reduced price before selling elsewhere.

3. Zain

Zain

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +57
    can offer £350 if you're willing to post first

Thanks

Z

4. ewaht

ewaht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks for the offer but I would rather someone collect it and pay the £400 cash I think it is worth. I have an established powerseller EBay sales history with 4441 good feedbacks so can verify myself.

5. 33hilton

33hilton

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Hi, whereabouts in the West Mids are you?

6. Dave X

Dave X

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +320
    As someone who has worked for Apple, and without trying to be rude, that is completely wrong.

Please confirm by checking the imei or serial number on the Apple site and post the expiry date for the warranty.

https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

# MOD EDIT - d123 is correct. Use the above link to validate the warranty left. It is not covered by any further warranty #

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
  7. ewaht

ewaht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Birmingham

8. ewaht

ewaht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Last price drop before selling elsewhere at 1PM. Just to say I can post it today using RMSD.