Apple WWDC '09

m4rkie23

Prominent Member
Reaction score
With the WWDC being only 7 hours away, thought I'd start a dedicated thread.

The conference will start at 6pm, and MacRumors.com : Live Event Coverage - Macworld San Francisco, WWDC & Special Events will have a live blog with pics.

-IPHONE:

the new iphone?
3.0 release dates

-SNOW LEOPARD:

Mac OS X (10A380?)

should be interesting to say the least!

ENJOY

edit - cath up here if you dont know what to expect ....

http://i.gizmodo.com/5266037/last-minute-rumor-updates-on-apple-wwdc-09?skyline=true&s=x

Last edited:
i think he will. he's been seen on apple campus. and its his love child. so i reakon he will be there and he will announce it. (these might just be my crazy want dreams surfacing tho ;))

Apple iPhone Expected To Make San Francisco Announcement As Rival Palm Pre Launches | Technology | Sky News

I am down to this,
after checking all the other phones on the market,
all i need is extra memory support,
better ram,
software reset after close so non- of that memory low rubbish, apps crashing,
and GPS Software
(i mean REAL GPS Software),

Been testing the Nokia 5800 the other day and really shocked at how much the phone offers,
my brother got Garmin Xt for it, which works Great....
if nokia and windows can get perfect GPS solution surely apple can do the same,

as everyones know the only thing i've been waiting for is the release date for Snow Leopard,
phones well what ever works best for me.....

Is it just me or is today going really slowly :devil:

Is it just me or is today going really slowly :devil:

Yes :(

I'm hoping for two things from the WWDC keynote, the new iPhone (of course :D), and more news on Snow Leopard as I'm still runing Tiger :rolleyes: and need to upgrade in the next few weeks so I can use the iPhone SDK.

i have a feeling this will be one big anti-climax. the new iphone (if there is one) might not even be announced in this conference.

it does annoy me how top secret every thing is. I've been holding out buying one for the last 3 months waiting for news.

Seems like the apple site has had that same advert for the shuffle for about a year :thumbsdow

all of the marketing they have their shows iphone app logo's. i think were safe in saying that the phone is set to be announced in a little over 4 hours. but your right. it might be a hoax

Just waiting for the release of the V3.0 Software later today (please ?)

Just waiting for the release of the V3.0 Software later today (please ?)

I think you might be right, it has been tested loads and it will help Apple diverting people from the Pre.

For what it is worth from me:

Snow Leopard date confirmed
iPhone software out today
New iPhone top end (32G) and new lower end (4G) announced

We will know more in 2.15 hours (or rather 2.30 hours once the 10 or so slides describing iPhone sales, countries etc have been gone through).

iphone will be at the end of the conference.

itl be a

"oh and one more thing" style comment. + steve walks on =D

itl be a

I nearly put that in my reply! But I do wonder if that might take away from Apple's efforts to demonstrate that they would be ok without Steve when he does eventually retire. Phil making way for the big announcement might not send the best message?
Apple Store still online (hopefully checked just in case), will be in the line for a next one for the better camera and autofocus alone.

itl be a

I can definitely see this happening :D how long is the keynote? 1 hour/2 hours?

Please say they're NOT going to announce a new ipod touch?

my betting is they will with a new oled screen (the zune has one now so they cant get away for too long without) because the old ones are going quite cheap on the refurbished section of the apple store...

No - get ready for a brand new Shuffle, the one out there now is weeks old so time for a refresh!

You guys are all crazy...:D

like kids being in the candy shop....;)

You guys are all crazy...:D

like kids being in the candy shop....;)

Look - you have no idea, there are guys over on MacRumours analysing banners - oohh the banners have the iCal icon displaying the 19th of June not the usual July icon!!! What can that mean!!!!
CNet did a great skit on those who analysed Apple posters - put the poster through a "truth translator" and came out with - "we love that you geeks get off analysing stuff like this". If I find the link will post it.
It's all good clean fun. Let's see what the next 2 hours has to bring.....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom