For Sale Apple Watch Sport, Original, 42mm, Space Grey + Straps

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by RobM, Jan 2, 2017.

1. RobM

RobM
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,168
    This is my original model Apple Watch in Space Grey, 42mm, which comes with the original Black Sport strap and has AppleCare+ cover until 13th September 2017. It is boxed with the original UK power adapter and an unused magnetic charging cable.
    The Small/Medium strap combo has been worn, the longer section is unused.

In addition, I have an Apple official Midnight Blue Sport strap which has been used but looks great still.
    I also have a 'Product Red' Apple official Red Sport strap, which again has been used, but less than the others by a long way.
    Both straps are Small/Medium in length.

I also have two unofficial straps, one leather loop in blue and one Sport rubber in Midnight Blue. The leather loop was worn once (didn't like it) and the rubber Sport has been worn a lot and has wear signs.

Lastly, I have Space Grey strap adapters, so you can fit your own non-Apple Watch strap.

Everything functions perfectly.

The bad news is the screen on the Apple Watch is marked. The photos attempt to show it... what you're looking at is a couple of hairline scratches and one small pinprick mark that just catches your fingernail. The edge of the screen, where it meets the case, has a pinprick mark too.
    Overall it's not that bad really, but it's not great either. It's just well used.

On the flip-side, you have AppleCare+ cover which includes 'accidental damage' so if you're the sort of Watch wearer who may mark it anyway, buy this, wear in and in early September... ooops, you've had an accident and get a shiny new one ;)

Please note I will be advertising this on eBay as well, listing this evening, so will be gone in 7-days one way or another. I will cancel the very moment an AVForums buyer seals the deal.

Any questions, please shout! :)

Price and currency: £200
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: Bank Transfer or PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

2. Swiper

Swiper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Hi - would you be prepared to sell any of the bands separately ?

Thanks

3. RobM

RobM
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,168
    If I can't sell it here or on eBay as a whole, then yes. I'll give it time first though.

4. jsniper

jsniper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +899
    I'm just going to express interest at this moment but at least this way you know. I'm putting an ad up for my iPad with the sole intention of using the cash for an apple watch. Equally, I'll get updated if it is sold before I sell the iPad.

5. RobM

RobM
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,168
    Good luck with your iPad sale then!

6. RobM

RobM
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,168
    This finishes on eBay Monday and has bids plus a hefty amount of watchers, so should go for a good price, but definitely sells if not sold here beforehand...

(Edited, sorry, was being an idiot, it ends Monday...!)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017