Apple Watch Series 3 v Series 4

Reaction score
Morning, one for all you Apple watch users

Looking for a new watch and don't usually pay much interest to gadget watches but will admit always liked the idea of one but never bit the bullet, but now I'm thinking of getting maybe my first Apple watch for something different and linking to my iphone XS Max.

I'm not over clued up on these so is the series 4 worth the extra over series 3 as the previous model is going to be cheaper and Apple products are not the cheapest to start with.

Is getting cellular and GPS also worth the extra over just GPS.
I'm with EE on sim only and heard it was £5 a month extra for Apple watch use & it's apparently free unlimited data for 3 months then it reverts to just 10gb for £5 and uses your sim call package.
I would have thought it would have just used/linked to my EE sim only data, calls and text package which comes with with sim as I get 25gb per month with unlimited calls/texts.

Anyway whats peoples thoughts who have the series 4 and had series the series 3 is it worth the extra brass.

What's the alloy version like compared to stainless steel is this really worth the extra premium cost. Shame I missed out on the John Lewis glitch last week when they were selling a stainless steel 4 cellular/gps at alloy money at £529.

Or is all this Apple watch thing just a gimmick and when novelty wears off it's a waste of cash and when the new one comes out it's not worth much, or do Apple do a trade in.

What dates are these things usually released am i now best waiting for the 5

Anyone spotted any bargains for the Apple watch

Thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom