Apple Watch owners thread

I keep hovering over the obsidian mist strap, but £50 😳. Apple Watch 6 is due for delivery tomorrow. Little 50th birthday present for myself.

As per previous post, Ali Express ones are great quality and cheap too; only issue may be delivery time which can be just over a week

As per previous post, Ali Express ones are great quality and cheap too; only issue may be delivery time which can be just over a week

Another vote for Ali Express... a huge selection of straps for relative pennies compared to the official ones. I've picked up quite a few over the years, things like different colours of Nato straps and sport bands.

I deleted the Blood Oxygen app on my new watch as it wasn't working - but now can't reinstall it as I was running the beta software :/

Series 6 dispatched :thumbsup:

Edit: Arriving tomorrow. That’s a whole week earlier than Very originally said

Last edited:
Huge difference from Series 2

Attachments

• 1935BFF1-E1D2-425B-B546-893AEE39F5DD.jpeg
    1935BFF1-E1D2-425B-B546-893AEE39F5DD.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 80
Am I right in thinking the Sleep app within Health does nothing but roughly tell you how much sleep you have (based on not a lot more than how long you’re laying down), and a heart rate monitor? Was rather hoping it would tell me about patterns, quality, restlessness etc. Hoping I’ve missed something here?

Sure is! Midnight blue trap though, I have ordered a black strap with graphite pin from eBay and will likely now sell my Milanese loop

Looks great. Caved and ordered one.
I’ve always gone for SS models so I’ve had Space Blacks and Silvers. Already got the Milanese in both colour straps but went for the Graphite Milanese strap as I think it should be different enough from pairing either of the other 2 straps with it.
Hope I’m right!

Just gone completely vanilla and ordered the 44mm space grey aluminium with black strap from John Lewis. Looking forward to the upgrade from my Series 3!

Quick question. Just had my new apple Watch 6 unable to swipe up for control centre or down for notifications. Happened just out the blue. A hard reset sorted it but just wondering if anyone else has had this.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom