Apple Watch owners thread

jouster

I’d find it really difficult to manage even half a day without an Apple Watch on my wrist.
I'm the same...mainly because its now something I do every single day....

Dave M

Distinguished Member
10 hours without an Apple Watch (posted off this morning). Not missing it as much as I thought I would so far.....
OK, spoke too soon. Heard a ping on my iPhone and immediately looked at my wrist where my Apple Watch should be. Gone!!! Then, needed to set a timer, Gone!!! Morning walk. Went to set activity...Yep, Gone!!! Just hope my new one gets dispatched sooner than the 27th...

That reminds me. I need to cancel my AppleCare for the watch....

dtobin

Looks like my wife might be taking it from me anyway 😂
She doesn’t like it so maybe I will put it up for sale after all. If it doesn’t sell by the time Apple sort out the trade-in then it can go to them.

Dave M

Distinguished Member
Graphite 12 Pro Max it is then!

Dave M

Distinguished Member
Yes! Just got a £1.95 refund on my Apple Watch AppleCare. Ha! Things not looking so bright now are they Apple?

Dave M

Distinguished Member
Graphite to match my watch Or like the look of the Blue
I like to match Watch and phone. And I like case and strap to match also.

Warriors2010

Had my series 6 for two weeks and Iv somehow scratched the fudgeing screen already 😡😡😡😡😡 had my original Apple Watch since launch and not a mark on it!

Dave M

Distinguished Member
Had my series 6 for two weeks and Iv somehow scratched the fudgeing screen already 😡😡😡😡😡 had my original Apple Watch since launch and not a mark on it!
Which one did you get?

jouster

That’s the one I picked up at the weekend. Had my Series 4 Nike for 2 years without a mark on it so it looks like I’d best be careful with this one.
I’m not sure the materials have changed at all so it must just be bad luck. That said that’s why I’d always but a Stainless model every few years instead, my 4 still looks fresh out of the box after it’s yearly polish.
Go to wonder if Apple will ever put their sapphire blend across at least the non SE watches

DJT75

Distinguished Member
What do you peeps have your Dock set up as, Recents or Favourites? To be honest I've never used it other than to log out of apps on Recents, but thinkinh Favs migh be handy.

But then after all these years, you can change App View to List. Not sure how I've missed that, but it's miles better for me than the grid thing

jouster

think mine is set to recently used....but in truth i never use it

jouster

I use mine daily, always starting an outdoor walk when out with the dog or running, and checking the tide times.
i just start my activity tracking via activity complication on watch screen

Dave M

Distinguished Member
I always have stopwatch (I time my tea (don’t ask)), activity, weather and date on my watch face.

jouster

I always have stopwatch (I time my tea (don’t ask)), activity, weather and date on my watch face.
oh i have to ask now....how long does your teabag HAVE to be in for?

Dave M

Distinguished Member
oh i have to ask now....how long does your teabag HAVE to be in for?
OK, promise not to laugh? (Had more than enough of that when I was in the office and making a cuppa; When looking at my watch; “what are you doing?” Etc etc... 😂

Right, 2 minutes. Perfect cup every time. 👍

jouster

OK, promise not to laugh? (Had more than enough of that when I was in the office and making a cuppa; When looking at my watch; “what are you doing?” Etc etc... 😂

thats fair enough..whats your real name, Philip Schofield...and what happens if it stays in for longer?

Dave M

Distinguished Member

I think it all comes from listening to Jimmy Young on Radio 2 years ago. I think he had someone on about making the perfect brew and it always stuck in my mind. I am not great at cooking etc and always folow instructions so have always timed my tea....😊

Dave M

Distinguished Member
thats fair enough..whats your real name, Philip Schofield...and what happens if it stays in for longer?
I’d rather not go there.....

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

Best Projectors of 2020 - Editor's Choice Awards
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: Which Next-Gen Console is Best?
  • By Rik Henderson
  • Published
Black Friday 2020: Best UK deals currently available
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Top Bottom