Apple Watch 3rd party steel band

Discussion in 'Wearables Tech - Fitness & Smartwatch Forum' started by Stiggy, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Stiggy

Stiggy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,049
    Long story short; I ended up with a space black steel band even though I cancelled the order.

It's well made for £30, but as a compliment to my Space Grey Apple Watch Sport it's not ideal.

[​IMG]

For a start; the colour. It doesn't match the Space Grey aluminium Watch, which to me is the obvious target market. It's too dark and very shiney! Secondly, it's very heavy, much heavier than the Watch with sport band. I know some people like the weight of a heavy watch, but I'm too used to the lightness of it now.

I bought on Amazon via Xmly, and I only noticed today that they send me a gel cover for the Watch too!

Iwatch band for apple watch 38mm/ 42mm I-Watch Strap (Space black 38mm adapters): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

The other seller, icolor, does some interesting colour combinations such as steel/rose and black/rose, which some people might like.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  2. blicky_1

blicky_1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +516
    Any chance of a photo of it on your watch? :)

3. w3dal

w3dal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +593
    such a shame the match isn't there as I'm desperate to find a strap like this for my sport

4. blicky_1

blicky_1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +516
    Yep me too although all of them out there seem to be a copy of a 'traditional' metal watch strap, once someone comes out with an 'Apple Copy' it will sell in droves! :)

5. ssbib

ssbib

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +694
    If anyone has this or something similar can you please post pics as well as links to wear you bought it from. I want one but want to get the best possible one I can find. Thanks.