Quantcast

Apple TV+'s See Season 1 Review

ggrossen

I’ve been watching this and it is keeping me interested. The visuals (although no DV for the last 2 eps) and audio (atmos) is top of the list for a streamed show. I agree Jason Momoa owns these types of roles but the other actors are also holding their own as well - the mad queen and the menacing witch finder for example - george

Evinger

Thanks for the Review Cas. Still not ready to take the ATV+ plunge, but you made this series sound more interesting than the trailers did for me :)

bootyman81

Distinguished Member
I’ve watched the first 6 and for me it’s one of the best things I’ve seen in ages, absolutely love it!

Dizzle77

The trailer had me intrigued, but the show itself is even better than what i expected.

Slinkywizard

"it's the decades that pass within the first few episodes, which simply don't appear to age anyone"

This is inaccurate. The witch lady's hair goes one shade greyer. :p

It is quite silly. And it would have been smarter to show backstory as flashback or even better to work it seamlessly into current events, rather than leap through 18 years in the first three episodes. But, now we're in the present, I am definitely enjoying it. Dare I say the astonishing sound and vision is doing a fair bit to keep my attention.

Gambit1977

Got as far as the lady pleasuring herself in episode one and decided WTF! I'm pretty sick of scenes like that for absolutely no reason.

Jason56d

Got as far as the lady pleasuring herself in episode one and decided WTF! I'm pretty sick of scenes like that for absolutely no reason.
That's the Queen, she gets a servant to sort her out in the 2nd episode. But so far, that's it. Just shut your eyes and listen to her praying and you can tell when she has finished praying......:D

Don't discount it because of that. It is very good so far. Better than I expected it to be.

BrightonChris

Distinguished Member
I got as far as the extras bumping into trees behind an inexplicable bodybuilder in a world of blind people and gave up. About ten minutes in. It was like some sort of absurdist comedy.

Hampy1972

Finished the season finale..

Awesome

Chet Chet Chet

More of the Witchfinder please.
Very interesting compelling character.

9/10