Wanted Apple TV 2

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by K9coop, Feb 24, 2013.

1. K9coop

K9coop

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Need a ATV2 in the next 2 week's in time for my OH coming out of Hospital following a serious operation.

JB or not.

Can collect from almost everywhere in the Midlands

This is for personal use and not for re-sale (I know these go for more than £100 on ebay and many people are making money on them) I want it for the bedroom to hide behind a wall mounted TV. My missus is having a serious op and has been quoted upto a month in bed for recovery so I'm in the process of very quickly re-decorating the room to make it as comfortable as possible for her.

hopefully we have someone out there who can help :smashin:

K

Location: Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds, Hull, Birmingham, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham.... I work on the road so can get almost anywhere in the midlands at some point during the week.
    I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. dspit1664

dspit1664

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    Why not just get ATV 3 ?

No offence meant just asking as can be seen ATV 2 is very sought after and ATV 3 is easier to get.

3. K9coop

K9coop

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    No offence taken. She loves the US tv series so the JB was the attraction. Just bought one on a diff forum for 150. Mods please close. Thx

4. paulyoung666

paulyoung666
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,841
    Archive it yourself , just go to edit the first post and you will see the option :)

5. K9coop

K9coop

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Cheers Paul.