psikey

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Nice to know its going to be there :smashin:

2420981360072427310S500x500Q85.jpg

Don't accidentally click the Cancel reservation link now :eek:

I know people are excited but does this really need its own thread :rolleyes:

Yup got mine too, also for Meadowhall!

Depending on my online order, I may be putting my store reservation up in the other thread. However my online order currently says expected delivery June 25th-June 28th, so unless that changes tomorrow, I'll be heading to Meadowhall on Thursday.

Got mine aswell. I was going to wander up around midday and pick mine up but the more i'm seeing all the worries about stock levels i'm getting more tempted to go along earlier.

Got mine aswell. I was going to wander up around midday and pick mine up but the more i'm seeing all the worries about stock levels i'm getting more tempted to go along earlier.

Why ? It clearly states its reserved until close of day, and salesman in store confirmed that to me yesterday when I called in after picking up my microSIM from O2 store.

Why ? It clearly states its reserved until close of day, and salesman in store confirmed that to me yesterday when I called in after picking up my microSIM from O2 store.

The stores may not have enough stock to meet the reservations. It's still a case of first-come, first-served with the reservations.

The stores may not have enough stock to meet the reservations. It's still a case of first-come, first-served with the reservations.

Wrong - each store only took as many reservations as it would get stock for. If you have an email there is a phone with your name on it at the store until close of play on Thursday. End of.

Dont know why but just to be sure:) Anyway would have more time to play with it:D

Lots of people in other forums are getting shipment delay emails for the pre orders so i think stock is going to be more limited than they initially thought

Not as I've read it/discussed it, the clause at the bottom is a legal "get out of jail" type clause. When I chatted with the Apple store salesman yesterday he reassured me that I've reserved one and it will be their with my name on it.

Only know for certain on Thursday I suppose. I'll be at my store around 9am after dropping daughter at school.

I know people are excited but does this really need its own thread :rolleyes:
John Terry routinely forgets how little people give a **** about his opinion when the team is more important so I would not put it past people to forget their iPhone 4 reservation :) OK, it probably will not happen

Got mine too for Regent St. Will try and pick mine up during my lunch break at 12pm but if store is rammed will have to try again at 4pm.

I wonder how long the reserved line will be :confused:

Got mine too for Regent St. Will try and pick mine up during my lunch break at 12pm but if store is rammed will have to try again at 4pm.

I wonder how long the reserved line will be :confused:

Can't see it being all day. Will probly be just in the morning, mad rush. Things will have calmed down by then, hopefully :)

hmm havent got my reminder email yet.

is this just a courtesy email or is it automatic?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom